Descriptions for Canvas Draw 4.0.2 Build 60
Name: Canvas Draw
Version: 4.0.2 Build 60
Released: Feb 22nd, 2018
Developer: ACD Systems
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.10 or later
Includes: Keygen (CORE)
Web Site: http://www.acdsystems.com
Comprehensive graphics software that combines versatile drawing tools with high quality vector graphics to help you create professional looking products
Canvas Draw is a powerful graphic tool designed to help you create and effortlessly share your projects with your colleagues. On top of the extensive collection of drawing tools, the app also packs numerous creative assets, such as vector graphics and other types of objects.
Personalize built-in templates or start new projects from scratch using powerful drawing tools
To make your work easier, Canvas Draw comes with predefined templates that you can edit in order to create similar projects a lot faster. The best part is that you can save your own files as templates, and use the same configuration for multiple projects.
Canvas Draw offers you the option to adjust the page layout and the default measurement units, and to use grids and rulers in order to guide your drawing on the canvas area.
Furthermore, within the Document Layout panel you get to see all the layers and objects integrated into your project in a hierarchical list. As a result, you get to access specific areas of the document a lot faster, you can change the objects' order with a simple drag and drop, and so on.
High-quality graphic assets help you give a professional look to your projects
Canvas Draw integrates an extensive collection of vector graphics covering various subjects, from simple arrow designs to symbols related to the environment, landscaping, mining, and even diagrams models.
Of course, you can also import your own image files and integrate them into the document’s layout any way you see fit. On top of the elementary image management tools, Canvas Draw also provides access to a set of image effects that can be applied to any picture.
Well organized graphics software that can prove to be a universal solution
Canvas Draw puts together all the tools you need to create various types of graphics documents in a clean, organized, and user-friendly environment that is quite intuitive to navigate.
However, you also have access to an extensive online documentation that provides details and indications for each Canvas Draw function.
What’s new in Canvas Draw 4.0.1 Build 39
September 13th, 2017
- Floating palettes can be collapsed or expanded.
- Recently-used inks listed in the Presets palette can be cleared on demand by clicking the Clear button below the list.
- Toolbar can be hidden in non-Full Screen mode by selecting Window | Hide Toolbar.
- Fixed bug in which closed Bezier curves created in a certain way would display negative area values or "n/a".
- Fixed bug in order to ensure areas of open Bezier curves and polygons will not be displayed.
- Fixed bug in which Canvas Draw would stop responding after undoing a SpriteLayer effect on an object.
- Fixed bug in order to ensure the Paste command (via command + V) will not be applied on locked layers.
- Fixed bugs with Paste In Front of Selection and Paste In Back of Selection commands.
- Fixed bug in which the recently-used ink list in the Preset Palette did not update correctly when the palette was popped from the Toolbox.
- Fixed bug in which values are always rounded up with non-English language regional settings, e.g. French Canadian.
- Fixed crash when closing Cameras & Scanners dialog box after having selected an image (El Capitan).
Supported File Formats:
- Import file formats: AI, BMP, CAL, CGM, CNV, CV5, CVDRAW, CVDTPL, CVI, CVS, CVX, DWG, DXF, EPS, GIF, ICO, IFF, JPG, PCD, PCX, PDF, PNG, PRN, PS, PSD, RTF, TGA, TIF, TPL, TXT, WBMP
- Export file formats: BMP, CAL, CGM, CVD, CVDTPL, DWG, DXF, GIF, HTM, ICO, IFF, JPG, PCX, PDF, PNG, PSD, SVG, TIF, WBMP
- When clicking the Font menu (Text | Font) or the Font drop-down menu in the Properties bar for the 1st time of each session, you may see the spinning wheel because the font glyph previews are being generated.
- Slide show transitions set in Windows versions of Canvas or Canvas X are not compatible. They will be listed as "Unknown".
- Plain, Bold, Italic style icons are not available in the Type palette.
- The Type palette does not have the Style tab.
- Drop Caps feature is not available in the Indent tab of the Type palette.
- When navigating from one page to another, if you want to keep the zooming state on each page, deselect the Fit to Window checkbox in the Functionality Options of the Preference dialog box.
- Copy & Paste in RTF will not work from places like the Chrome web browser, which does not copy texts in RTF to the clipboard.
- PDF – Adobe Acrobat (Advanced) export will convert texts of Postscript Type 1, Dfonts, and some Japanese fonts to paths even if you select Embed subset for the Font embedding. However, it should not be an issue to view or print such PDF files.
- Character and paragraph styles in the Type palette are not supported.
- Auto-hyphenation is not supported.
- Hiding the Toolbar in Full Screen mode is not supported.