|Name||Copy Pasta 1.0.2 for After Effects macOS.zip|
|Created on||2018-11-07 08:54:12|
|Files||Copy Pasta 1.0.2 for After Effects macOS.zip (3.62 MB)|
Copy Pasta 1.0.2 for After Effects macOS
The simple solution for copying and pasting images into and out of After Effects! Interested in saving time throughout your workflow? This is the tool for you.
Compatibility: After Effects CC 2018, CC 2017, CC 2015.3
Web Site: http://aescripts.com/copy-pasta/
What’s New in Copy Pasta 1.0.2
- Fix the “Text layers do not have a source” error.
- Fixed an error where JSON was undefined.
- Make sure we’re checking if there’s an active composition whenever restoring the render queue.
- Make sure we’re not throwing errors when the project doesn’t exist.
- Add a trial expiration message and disabled beta mode. Fixed an issue where errors on MacOS were not being reported properly.