Overloud BREVERB 2 v2.1.10 macOS
Think of your ideal studio… Of course, it would have all of the best reverb units used by the most famous engineers: a classic white ’80s unit with its smooth and creamy tone that has been used on thousands of famous hits; a modern reverb unit with crisp and punchy tone, to forge your own unique sounding room; a dedicated post-production unit and thousands of ready-to-use presets created by some of the most respected people in the music and film industry to speed up your workflow. Or… think of BREVERB 2. BREVERB 2 makes your mixes sound like a Grammy Award winning song.
Features at a glance
- 7 main Algorithms: Hall, Room, Plate, Inverse, Spaces small, Spaces large and Sources.
- Algorithms for any application: from mixing to postproduction or from classic tones to modern and creative tones.
- More than 50 ambient spaces recreated.
- More than 270 factory presets, covering any kind of ambience or application, designed by topnotch sound engineers.
- Modeled after the most soughtafter hardware units.
- Each algorithm is engineered with no compromises in the sound for maximum quality.
- Full EQ section to tailor the frequency response of the reverb.
- Extended Nonlinear section to creatively shape your reverberation.
- “Motion” parameters add liveness, musicality and the “air movement” of a real room.
- BREVERB 2 emulates the analog output section of the hardware unit, making BREVERB 2 truer to the sound of the originals.
- Two different user interface modes: a compact interface or a hardwarelike interface.
- Six fully assignable and automatable hardwarelike faders.
- Full automation through host sequencers.
- Multilevel undo/redo.
- Realtime MIDI control of any paramters through the six faders.
- No additional latency introduced!
- Extremely low CPU usage: 120 stereo instances can be opened on a Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHz MacBook Pro without any glitches or dropouts!
- Hostsync of all rates and times.
Apple System Compatibility
BREVERB 2 is available as AudioUnit, RTAS (Pro Tools), AAX64 (Pro Tools 10 and 11) and VST plugins, as well as a standalone application.
Both 32bit and 64bit are natively supported.
You can authorize BREVERB 2 on up to three computers that you own and one USB stick with a simple one-click software procedure (no hardware key needed).
Apple System Requirements
Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard and above are supported.
Web Site: http://www.overloud.com/
What’s New in Overloud BREVERB 2 v2.1.10
- Release notes not available at the time of this post.