|Created on||2016-04-08 12:56:23|
|Files||Pixelmator 3.4.3.dmg (43.14 MB)|
Mac Platform: Intel
Release Date: April 6, 2016
OS version: OS X 10.9.5 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Courtesy of TNT Team
More Info: http://www.pixelmator.com/
App Store: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/pixelmator/id407963104?mt=12
What's New in Version 3.4.3
This update features minor improvements and bug fixes as well as improved Intel HD 3000 graphics card support in OS X El Capitan.
• Faster performance when moving layers in Transform mode
• The app would sometimes quit unexpectedly when applying effects that add noise – Noise, Vintage, Snow, and Rain. We fixed them.
• Fixed missing metadata when sharing images to the Photos app.
• When editing images with a large number of layers, the canvas would sometimes disappear. Fixed.
• Fixed blur transparency at image edges. Now, when you apply any effect that adds blur to a layer, all edges that reach an edge of the canvas are blurred without transparency.
• Fixed a memory leak that occurred when exporting PDFs (and that makes Pixelmator just that little bit faster).
• In OS X 10.11, PDFs were being exported without transparency. Transparent PDFs are back.
• In OS X 10.11.4, when painting with brush-based tools on large images, the brush strokes would have small graphical glitches. Now they’re smooth.
• When opening images on Macs with non-Retina Displays running OS X 10.10 and 10.11, the document window was slightly taller than the image. We fixed that, too.
Improved support for Intel HD 3000 graphics cards in OS X El Capitan:
• The app would sometimes quit unexpectedly when opening. We’ve fixed this. Learn more on our forum.
• Fixed an issue where the app would quit unexpectedly when using Export for Web.
• Saving and exporting is now faster.
Full-featured and powerful image editing app for the Mac.
Pixelmator takes full advantage of the latest Mac features and technologies, giving you speedy, powerful tools that let you touch up and enhance images, draw or paint, apply dazzling effects, or create advanced compositions with ease. Once your images are ready, access them anywhere with iCloud, save them to Photos, share via email or social networks, print, or export to popular image formats. All right from Pixelmator.
The new Pixelmator 3.4 is redesigned to cohere with OS X El Capitan’s fresh and modern look, brings new OS X Continuity features, like Handoff and iCloud Drive support, and works wonderfully together with Pixelmator for iOS.
Built exclusively for Mac
Pixelmator uses a number of OS X features and technologies like Cocoa, OpenGL, OpenCL, Core Image, Grand Central Dispatch, 64-bit, FaceTime camera, Automator, Full-Screen, built-in Sharing and much more. And Pixelmator’s beautiful interface and image editing engine are fully optimized for the Macbook Pro with Retina display.
Apple Design Award Winner